Sunday, January 15, 2012

Band of the week : Allele


Allele


Southern Hard rock has come a long way since Lynrd Skynyrd and Creedance Clearwater Revival tore apart the radio waves. The music has become harder but every band still have one thing in common: TO ROCK YOUR FACE OFF! Allele does just that. Hailing from Jacksonville Florida, this group of music obcessed and very talented musicians love nothing more than to write music. I was hooked from the moment I pressed play. The opening industrial-like guitar riff of the title track “Fake”  reminds me why Hard Rock is a genre that will live forever. “Immune” reassures fans of the genre that  Allele is a heavy hitting competitor in the same weight class as Breaking Benjamin and Korn. You will not be disapointed with Allele, so stop reading this and check out their debut album “ Point of Origin” on Itunes or check out their Myspace below for more info. I have posed the video “Closer to habit”. Feast  your eyes on the eye candy below and tune in next to see who I showcase on Dbloxx’s Band of The Week.

If you want a band showcased or you are in band and want to be showcased, Email me blockderek@gmail.com
 and I will use your band as the next Band of The Week.


No comments:

Post a Comment